-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

Grats!

Great song. Grats on best of week!!!!

Thanks muchly :D

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Pokemon Dancemix

You're fun facts aren't fun.

Jebbal responds:

How can I make them more divertido?

-Core- |[Glou]| -Core- |[Glou]|

-Core-

I thought this was super cool. Perhaps your best song. Good luck in the competition.

Gloudas responds:

You know what eric, YOU'RE super cool!

I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX I'm Raving B0UNC3 REMIX

song

i <3 u

-Pleasure Island- |[Glou]| -Pleasure Island- |[Glou]|

Song

when you could walk down dark alleys and wild monkeys would scratch you back for nickel.

The melody behind this song is really unique and spaced out. I enjoyed a hell fo a lot.

Nice work! Its epic trance, except with congo drums XD

10/10, 5/5
DjBjra

Gloudas responds:

And in 1872, Lance Armstrong went to the moon and ended the cold war.

*Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs *Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs

Atomic Trigger 3

"kinda soothing at the beginning then it wakes you up makes you remember why you chose to listen to this song "

Exactly. I switched to the other window forgetting that I had music going, then it hit 1:04. Great song.

Days Days

Days

My knowledge on this style of music isn't quite my forte. Overall I think this song is awesome and definitely well-done. I think this would fit perfectly as background music for a plethora of games.

A couple of points I would suggest tweaking:

Mainly, I feel that the instrument introduced at 0:11 (sounds bell-like) that carries on through the remainder of the song ought to have some sort of variation - whether it is tweaking the pitch or having the hits change every so often. My reason is because it is rather repetitive, and I think takes away from the replay value of the song.

Following the percussion fill (at 2:24) I think you should highlight the percussion a little more by increasing their volumes and have it as if someone was essentially playing a solo. This is the climax of your song, so I think it might improve it with some additional energy.

If I were you, I would play around with the concept of introducing additional instruments, whether it is another of the main melody harmonizing with it, or simply some background chords from whatever. I think this would add sort of an interesting orchestral sound to it. It might sound better - might not.

Great job on this song. I look forward to hearing your future submissions.

DMKE responds:

Exactly the type of review I need! I took note of these suggestions and will work it out.

Thanks for the 10!

-Hillbilly breakout- -Hillbilly breakout-

Yay

Awesome song. Loved every second of it.

Mr Pikkis - Orchestral Fusion Mr Pikkis - Orchestral Fusion

Orchestral Fusion

<3 this song.

MrPikkis responds:

<3 you too :D.

Underwater Lights Underwater Lights

Underwater Lights

This is great for your first attempt at FruityLoops. I'm quite impresed. If I were you, I'd cut the intro up to 0:43, because its a little drawn out and becomes slightly irritating. Just as you addressed in your comments, you ought to cut the ending by quite a bit, that too drags on. The meat of the song is yummy tho.

GiJoe92 responds:

thanks for the input. i agree with you about both the intro and the ending. especially the ending!